What's new

Travel kits.

I do quite a bit of travelling to conferences etc and, being fairly new to wet shaving, have now started looking into creating a travel kit for all of my shaving needs while out of the country. Keeping in mind the restrictions on liquids at airports these days, what do all of you use for a travel kit. More specifically, what kind of bag to you use and then what supplies do you put it said bag.

Pics are always appreciated! :thumbup1:

I use a Gillette Travel Tech, some Persona blades, inexpensive badger brush, and a tube of Prorasso. I can always find something to lather the Prorasso with, or face lather

Old beat up leather Dopp kit.
Shave sticks are ideal for travel. WCS sells a great little plastic twist-up tube I have Arko in.
Have an old semi-retired brush I put in a tall prescription bottle (a hole drilled in for ventilation).
My old Gillette Sensor...I carry-on alot of times and DE blades are a no- no for that (tho they are fine in checked bags).
Plastic sample bottle of AS and I'm good to go.

I'll take these with me in a TSA approved quart sized bag.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414240648.265347.jpg

I have an Omega 40033 brush, palmolive/la toja shave stick, travel tech, proraso cut gel(cant remember the name). Thats it for me.

Top Bottom