What's new

Newly Converted - Thank You!

I have a 3-pass technique I use for my neck that is super sensitive and I have crazy hair that grows up toward my face. I don't know the direction of your hair growth, but I plan on posting a thread on my technique within the next few days with pictures to better show what I am trying to describe for the technique. If you are interested, I will post a link here for you once I complete that thread.

Welcome aboard Ed, lots of information, support, and opinions here, thanks for sharing your story, it sounds like you are coming along nicely, I'm glad you've come out of the darkness into the light! :lol:

Checking back in - thank you all!

2 things I have already found:

1 - Do not rush the lather, I was trying to shave in a hurry and ended up having a few nicks due to my lather having dried out as I did not build it up enough on my face.
2 - Merkur Platinums are great blades, much sharper than the Wilkinson blades but fairly forgiving also, went through 3 days growth in 2 passes.

Planning to test the Personnas next, I have looked at feather blades but I think I would donate blood if I tried them at the moment :lol:

Top Bottom