What's new

Hello

I have been a lurker on the forums for awhile, finally decided to register here.

My shave gear
- Parker 86R razor
- Bluebird DE razors
- Vanderhagen shave soap
- cheap walgreens boar hair brush
- Nivea for men aftershave balm
- olive oil (pre-shave oil).

Just found out about HiendTight barber supply shop here in Tucson from these forums and will be stopping there tomorrow to pick up some feather and maybe a Merkur 34C if they have it.

Hello and welcome to B&B, Soron. This is a super forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

Nice set-up

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have been using my Parker for about 4-5 years now, and I have used a variety of razors (the Frys food store brand are by far the worst), I particularly like my bluebirds but I have tried Sharp, 7AM and a few others with a sample pack. only problem area I have at the moment is my jawline and I think thats mostly due to the parker being too mild rather than the bluebirds, hopefully when I get a Merkur 34C that should fix things up.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, you got a nice starter kit for your new DE shaving experience. Enjoy and welcome to B&B!

Welcome to the B & B forum Soron! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Stopped off over at hiendtight here in Tucson, they were out of stock of everything except Derbys, but they gave me a 5 pack of Astra's to try for free, other than that the only razors they had were just Parkers, no joy getting a Merkur 34C while I was there but they will get a shipment in on thursday for feathers and Astras.

Top Bottom