What's new

Advice from a noob.grain of salt not included

Yes, I am a noob. Yes, this probably the umpteenth time this has been posted, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I've only been shaving (not sure what I would now call whatever it was I was doing before with my carts and chemical-spill-in-a-can, but it certainly wasn't shaving!) for a little over a month. I watched a ton of videos and read half of this forum in the build up to my first purchase.

Now that I have a little experience under my belt, I'm trying to fine tune my technique. I've noticed that if I watch those same videos or read those same posts as I did when I first started out, I'm gleaming new information from them even though it was always there. I just wasn't able to comprehend the subtleties.

So do yourself a favor and watch those videos again. Go over those posts you read a month ago. You'll be amazed at what you pick up from them now versus what you got from them originally.

Also, thank you B&B community. Without you, I wouldn't be running down this awesome path to shaving perfection.

Glad to hear that things are going so well. I agree that DE shaving is a real revelation and a significant departure from cart and canned goo days gone by.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
You're not gleaming unless someone is shining a big flashlight at you, something we can also take care of here. I'm fairly certain, however, that you are indeed gleaning a lot of information.

Welcome aboard, and hold on to your wallet!

I agree, I have been doing this for close to 2 months and this week I have been watching all the videos again. You do pick up other things from them once you have a little of your own experience. Thanks for posting a great tip.

Top Bottom