What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

My stalker may expire. . . purely from boredom. Unless they find out who I really am, in which case it becomes a matter of . . . well, I can't say.

*Tiptoes amongst all the unsuspecting B&B members in this thread, almost getting caught but a quick wave of the hand and a "This is NOT the B&B member you're looking for" quickly handles the situation*

"This is NOT the B&B member you're looking for"

$droids-youre-looking-for.jpg

The GOOGLE Street View of my partners house has revealed that he/she might need a new blade for their mower instead of a new blade for their razor.

Damn dudes, should I avoid sending aftershave bottles to the USA? Or should I lie or be vague on the custom forms and pack the content so carefully that no fluid noise could be heard? That fluid issues could change all my plans :mad3:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Damn dudes, should I avoid sending aftershave bottles to the USA? Or should I lie or be vague on the custom forms and pack the content so carefully that no fluid noise could be heard? That fluid issues could change all my plans :mad3:

I would avoid. Customs may catch it and then your recipient goes with out this Christmas.

Dehydrate them prior to shipping. :chef: Could you boil them down to remove the liquid and then just add water and alcohol to get them back up and running? Let me know how it works. I think it's a brilliant idea, and to think... I'm still in my pajamas.

I've been stalking my fellow all morning. I found something he's really been wanting that was not on his wish list and got the order placed. Dang, this is fun.

Last edited:
To my buddy, due to a unexpected death in the family my wiki still has not been updated. I promise I'll get it up and running in the next few days to help you in your stalking.

Dehydrate them prior to shipping. :chef: Could you boil them down to remove the liquid and then just add water and alcohol to get them back up and running? Let me know how it works. I think it's a brilliant idea, and to think... I'm still in my pajamas.

It depends on the flash point of the individual ingredients. Water is 212F, alcohol is in the 180F range. The fragrance oils could be higher or lower. If lower, you lose the fragrance before the alcohol is gone. :( and I'm still in my pajamas too! :)

A cool idea dudes but I won’t do that :laugh: I’ll just find an alternative solution.

In any case I don’t understand what the issue with fluids is. Lately I ordered a bunch of aftershaves from Japan and were delivered to me within one week, so they were sent by air for sure (by ground it would have taken at least one month to get to France).

To my poor secret Santa, created my wiki to help stalking as my wish list includes some things that SWMBO actually bought me for our anniversary. Clearly she's a keeper!

Top Bottom