What's new

Yeti Cooler .love em hate em ?

Did a search and couldn't find anything....so

I have 2 , and think they are great . Expensive oh yes . But when doing extended camping or ? The money and time spent on trying to find more ice make up for the price pretty quick.

Anyone else out there

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I am debating for over a year now if I should get one or not, quite a price tag, but I hear only good about them.

Between me and 2 other friends we have 5 . And nothing but great stuff to say about them. I try and prechill mine the night before and then fill and ice before we take off , will still have ice after 5-6 days . And if you like beer slushies you can use dry ice or just thruogh some rock salt in there .

Between me and 2 other friends we have 5 . And nothing but great stuff to say about them. I try and prechill mine the night before and then fill and ice before we take off , will still have ice after 5-6 days . And if you like beer slushies you can use dry ice or just thruogh some rock salt in there .

Five Yeti coolers? Did you have any funds left over for food and drink?

Interesting article. Kudos to the makers for seeing a need/niche and filling it. Very expensive coolers, but since they are selling like hot cakes, the buyers must be satisfied. Great marketing also.

a lot of people down here have them, and use them to stand on top of while fishing off the front of their flats boats.
The lil lady wants one. I think getting the boat first makes more sense.

Top Bottom