What's new

PIF- 2014 Sue Moore Auction Consolation PIF

Mike H

Instagram Famous

AND THE WINNER IS....

Lance Foster! Congratulations

PIF CLOSED

Greetings B&B Brush aficionados!

Did you see your bid in the 2014 Sue Moore Memorial auction fade like bad lather? :angry:

Fear not, I have a consolation prize for you.

Here we have a beautifully restored Rubberset 200-4, with a TGN Black Badger. Knot is about 24 mm, and loft about 50.

$004.jpg

$003.jpg

$005.jpg

In order to be eligible for this PIF, you must have made a donation to the Sue Moore Fundraising page here.

What's that? You have not done so yet, take heart, there is still time. Click here and make a donation of any amount to be considered.

Once you made a donation, post "I have done my part" below. I will pick a winner on Tuesday October 28.

I will ship anywhere, and thanks for your donation.

$full_1347122040.jpg

Last edited:
I hate to enter PIF's but I could really do with a decent brush and 'I have done my part', feels a bit funny saying it in that way. Do you need links to the donations?
Thanks for the great PIF:thumbup1:

Last edited:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I hate to enter PIF's but I could really do with a decent brush and 'I have done my part', feels a bit funny saying it in that way. Do you need links to the donations?
Thanks for the great PIF:thumbup1:

No links needed, I am going on the honor system, thank you!

Not in as I like my boars but this is generous and awesome. Good luck to those that enter and remember a donation is simple and goes to a great cause.

I won some auctions and "I have done my part." Since I lost out on another auction (Pilot VP), I would love to be considered for this one of that is ok. Thanks for the opportunity!

I have done my part. I was the high bidder on 2 items: 5 tins of shaving soap and a variety of samples.

Thanks for the generous PIF.

"I have done my part" lost all my auctions but the Cella chunk so I am a winner that way. Thank you for your generosity

Not in, alas, as on Social Security, my charitable contributions are already spoken for. Nice generous PIF, great thought. I was so impressed with the entire auction, my first.

Top Bottom