What's new

'shaving fun ken' doll

I saw one of these on the 'bay...... Im not really sure what else to say appart from asking if any of you shave in a hat (Im guessing thats what the blue thing top right is)? Does it stop 5 oclock shadow?:lol:
proxy.php

(ps. not my pic)

Hmm.. I remember seeing this growing up in the 80s.. as many of you know, the George Michael 5 o'clock shadow was really big back then.. and many people including myself were "choosing life" or "relaxing, because Frankie Said So." It was a very George Michael.. WHAM kind of era.. and of course Barbie must adapt!!!

I would buy one just to make fun it when I have cocktail parties.. it would deffinately make a good talking point. :001_smile

Now who was this toy targeting? I was a big Barbie fan in my youth but never, not even once, was I inclined to run out and buy Ken so I could give him a good shave! :tongue_sm

Im not so sure about shaving barbie, but there are more kens! It seems he uses old spice.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

:a47: What in the world?

Did Mattel have a dry-spell and run out of new ideas for Ken? "Hey, you know what hasn't been done yet? Let's create a Ken doll that you can shave!"
:idea:"Brilliant!!"

Who knew that Ken (who is BBS everywhere else) would have such a hard time taming that 5 o'clock shadow? :lol::lol:

Top Bottom