What's new

Vegan software that won't have you pining for tallow

I'm as enthralled as anyone by Arko and other top tallow products. But I hereby nominate 3 best-in-class products that want for nothing, with nary an animal in sight:
Stick: La Toja
Soap: Martin de Candre
Cream: Biotique Palmyra
Can anyone beat these as vegan stick, soap and cream leaders?

Barrister & Mann offer a couple of vegan choices. I ordered one to try but it's not here yet. But, I started a thread asking about them and a member here said they are good.

I agree with MdC for best Vegan soap (maybe best soap period)

For best Vegan cream I nominate Crown Shaving Cream. Ingredients below:

Contains: Glycerin, Shea Butter, Spearmint Leaf Oil, White Tea Leaf Extract, White Ginger Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Maritime Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Cocoa Extract, Grape Seed Extract.

Saint Charles Shave's shave soaps have no tallow. And I didn't believe it when I found that out.

Valobra soft soap is another great performer with no tallow. Performs just as well at Cella.

Catie's Bubbles and Maggard's I find better than MdC but they are all very close so it's just personal preference at that point.

+1 for LaToja.

I read in another forum that the stearic acid is La Toja is derived from tallow, therefore its not "vegan".

For other plant based soaps I like RazoRock KoTC and La Famiglia, Petal Pusher Fancies, MdC, ABCBA, and Proraso Red. I have LA Shaving soap samples on the way, which I am looking forward to trying.

I read in another forum that the stearic acid is La Toja is derived from tallow, therefore its not "vegan".

For other plant based soaps I like RazoRock KoTC and La Famiglia, Petal Pusher Fancies, MdC, ABCBA, and Proraso Red. I have LA Shaving soap samples on the way, which I am looking forward to trying.

That's disappointing. I just had a really nice experience using La Toja all of last month. I'll have to look into that.

There are so many vegan soaps out there now that perform as well, and in some cases much better, than a lot of popular tallow based soaps. I think my favorites would be -

Stick: HTGAM Synergy 1.5 CaD
Cream: GFT Coconut Oil
Soap: Who knows, there's just too many. Synergy 2.0, PPF, LASS, and Dr. Selby to name a few.

Top Bottom