What's new

First shave with R41

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I have been wet shaving for about 6 mos. now and am having a having a blast [which probably sounds weird to a lot of people]. Anyway, things have been going really well, for being new at this and I recently ordered the R41. I shaved with it for the first time today and I was both impressed and proud of myself. Two careful passes and water touch up and ended up with a great shave. I think knowing that I was using an aggressive razor made me really take my time and focus on technique. The shave was really close with no nicks and irritation free. However, I can't give the razor and myself all the credit. I would have never been where I am at in this shaving thing if it were not for all the tips and advise I have read on this forum. I have other razors that I will use when shaving daily, but with a 2 or 3 day growth, this razor kicks butt!!

Charlie

Welcome aboard, and congrats on the great shave with a great razor! And no, having a blast shaving does NOT sound weird around here!

Hello and welcome, Charlie. B&B is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You will learn a lot here.

GOOD FOR YOU.
You will likely catch a weeper or two during the first few weeks if you take your eye off the ball.
But eventually your technique develops around this weapon and you may need nothing else.
That's certainly been the case for me.
I stick with one razor, one blade brand, and the fun for me is varying all software (pre-save, shave, post-shave).

Top Bottom