What's new

Oak Street Bootmakers Opinions?

I have a pair of the Camp Mocs in brown chromexcel. The quality is topnotch and I had a great customer service experience. I haven't had any experience with their hard sole models, but I wouldn't hesitate to give them a try. The Beefroll Penny is a sharp looking shoe.

I have a pair of the Camp Mocs in brown chromexcel. The quality is topnotch and I had a great customer service experience. I haven't had any experience with their hard sole models, but I wouldn't hesitate to give them a try. The Beefroll Penny is a sharp looking shoe.

Thanks for the info. I used to wear Birkenstocks most of the time at work, but over the last two years, I've been wearing a loafer far more often. I want a higher quality loafer than what I currently wear and I thought the loafer offered by Oak Street looked great!

I have had great customer service experiences with Oak Street Bootmakers, and I look forward to purchasing more gear from them. I recently bought some the Cap Toe Trench boots and a belt. They are very accommodating.

Never bought from them, but I've been eying the trench boots they make. Not that I'll be able to afford them anytime soon. Right now, unfortunately, I'm only on the AE seconds salary...

They had a very nice Black Friday weekend sale. 20% off. That's a big chunk off $426. I had ordered mine earlier, and they were delivered on Black Friday. Upon request, they graciously gave me the sale price, so I used the savings to get a belt. I anticipate that I will wear both items for a very long time.

I have had John do work for me in the past since I drive past his place here in town. Top rate repair work and I would sure think he makes a fine boot. Funny thing is there are two shoe repair places in town, both owned by old world Greeks who do great work. Recommended!

Top Bottom