What's new

B&M Hallows Test Spin

Just used Hallows for the first time - awesome! Just plain awesome! The scent is very similar to Lavanille (which is great), so if you like that, you'll love Hallows.

$Hallows.jpg

I just wanted to post a quick picture of last yrs limited run of Hallows. Keep in mind it is just standard puck size, about 3.75-4 oz. This yrs will come in the big jar, plus it looks like they changed up the logo a little too. I think I will like the bigger jar so I can at least load it in the jar and face lather. My current puck is begging to be re-homed in a mug.

Thanks cmh737, I'm really looking forward to this now, I love Lavanille. I'm going to track it now and see if it's almost here.

I got mine this morning and shaved with it promptly after opening. The usual Barrister and Mann lather and post shave feel; it was great. The scent is different from anything I own and I love it! Very complex and it is definitely a dark scent. I'm very glad that I was able to get some this year.

Finally got mine this evening. That is one fantastic scent. I whipped up a test lather just to see what it was like. I'll certainly have to make this jar last.

Karl

Top Bottom