What's new

Choices

So it's time for a purchase but I need some guidance.

Omega cream, arko or la toja sticks or RR 888...which one do I get! All of them huh?

Although I've never tried Arko, it has an enthusiastic following, so that might be worth a try. But IMO, if I were to choose just one product from that list it would be the RazoRock, hands down. Never tried the 888, but it doesn't matter. If it's RR, it's gonna be a great shave. MHO.

It's not that much so get em all

heard La Toja is great I'm just not into sticks, Arko is offered as a cream in tubes now, if you like citrus get TOBS Grapefruit

Arko is so cheap that I dont think it counts as a "purchase" by itself. lol. I considerate the best add-on item ever! Great soap, great performance, best bang-for-your-buck. IMHO, I would go with RR 888 as your main purchase (since its priciest and worthy to be a purchase worth waiting for) and throw Arko in for a couple extra $. :thumbup1: Just MHO. YMMV

I would say take your pic but beware with the Arko....I frequently get frustrated that my Arko shaves are noticably better than my shaves with all my expensive soaps:lol:

You should know better than to ask that question...the official B&B response to all inquiries such as this is "Yes and more!"

Arko and then add some essential oils to get any scent you want! Arko is the bargain of the shaving world.

Top Bottom