What's new

Mystery Box #3 Giving Thanks

I'm in. I'm new to B&B but judging by the last mystery boxes there would have to be either a shavette or straight. Assorted blades and probably some kind of candy.
I'm thankful for all of the knowledge found in this forum. I can't begin to list all of the things I've learned just from reading different threads. Thanks again for the opportunity. The generosity on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

I'm in. I'm guessing there will be both Arko and Tabac (although they will be kept well seperared). There will also be a Tech, a 1912 GEM and a Parker shavette. Assorted blades to be sure. And some lucky tiger balm

I'm thankful for, and inspired by, my wife who does more than any one person should ever be asked to on behalf of her kids.

Last edited:
I'm in.
My guess is a gem 1912, a can of barbasol, some sample as, some blades, and a rubber turkey for the holiday season.

Thankful for all of the enablers here at B&B. Otherwise what would I do with all that money in the bank? :lol:

Thanks for the generosity and good luck to all.

I don't usually sign up for many PIFs, but I can't resist a mystery box.

My guess is a mint condition copy of Amazing Fantasy #15. Just remember, if you win, you can't sell it! :p

(Ok, if I'm making a more serious guess, I'd say some blades, and a straight.)

Thankful for so many people. Especially the amazing woman I am lucky enough to call my wife, for reasons beyond measure. But I will send my thanks to be boss, who was my former HS teacher, and who helped inspire me to be the teacher I am.

Im in my guess a weishi razor a synthetic brush and a years supply of co bigelow. Im thankful for my wife who has yet to follow through on her many life altering or ending threats to me. Gotta love a creative women.

These boxes are fun, please count me IN. I have to thank my boss / co-worker for introducing me to this hobby turned obsession.

Box Contents:
Pouch of Big League Chew Gum
Empty sunflower seed and pistachio shells
Maggard DE Razor
Blade Sampler
Butter Lovers Popcorn
Concert Ticket stubs
Blue Liquid Aftershave
30 year old hair cream
Pumkin Pie Recipe
A set of Headphones
And a Nice Pen

I'M IN!!!
I'm guessing:
-A vintage DE and some assorted blades, haven't tried DE so that will be OK
-A vintage German steel straight, but I have a few of them, so just take it out...
-An assortment of hard soaps
-Some half bottles of aftershave, but as I'm not in the USoA you can take them out as well (I will pay for the shipping BTW)
-A boar bush (I already have a badger)
-A picture of Marilyn Monroe
-A BIC disposable pen and razor

I'm grateful for my five month old daughter, she may keep me awake at night, doesn't know the concept of weekend and wants my wife all for herself, but seeing her is the best thing about coming back from work every day.

I will PM you my shipping address :tongue_sm

Hmmm. Let's think. Probably Arko in the box. Want Arlington in the box.

Thanks to all the interesting and nice people on this site. Thanks to Mr. Kevdogg for keeping me laughing during restraints. And thanks to Mr. Kevdogg for giving me the push I need to get on the ball and organize a mystery PIF of my own.

Appreciate the thanks!. It does not buy you an extra entry though :eek:)

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'm thankful for God's daily blessings and my beautiful wife. Sorry, I forgot to include this when we were discussing BBQ sauce.

Gotta love the BBQ talk! Being in Austin, Texas, I have access to some great spots in about an hour radius from my house. It shows Kevdogg is in Maryland, did you used to live in Texas?

I travelled to Austin for buisness a few times and fell in love with the Salt Lick :001_tt1::001_tt1: Lets move the BBQ to the Mess Hall and leave the thread for the Awesome PIF being offered :thumbup:

lol.

I guess everyone THINKS they know what's in the box based off my last 2 boxes. Maybe its all non shaving stuff? Or maybe it's not normal?

I'm in, thanks.
My guess is half a bag of M&Ms with all the blue ones taken out, a bent and rusty dorco blade, a box of mixed chocolates with only the jelly filled stuff left in it (those are nasty imo), a nice usable razor (to make up for the missing blue M&Ms)
I'm grateful for my wife of 30 years who has tried real hard to understand my health problems as they got worse, even though "I don't look sick", it is very difficult to explain what can't be seen sometimes.

I thankful that I forgot about this PIF and that this PIF is still open so that I still have a chance to win this PIF.

Top Bottom