What's new

The drones have invaded our airgun range

$IMG_1302.jpg

Ok, invasion is a bit of a hyperbole.

Anyway, this is a real nice shot someone helped us with recently. The mail building is 80' long. The building to the right is really a shipping container for storing our gear. The main shooting area goes out to 100 yards + enough room behind to easily maintain. We have a total of 11 lanes on either side of the main area, and a super nice picnicking area covered by the canopy of leaves.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Man you are lucky!!

That looks like it so much fun to be there.

I wish I had that in my back yard.

The range is the Southern Michigan Gun club, Kalamazoo MI. Yes, I'm super lucky to have this range 8ish miles from my home :).

I can't shoot on my property, so having something so nice and so close gives me a solid return on time... Also lots of events and the range was pretty cool before this brand new addition. I've just spent all my shooting time on Airguns lately.

if anyone can tell me why my iPhone does not capatalize this sentence, but does capatalize Airguns...

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The range is the Southern Michigan Gun club, Kalamazoo MI. Yes, I'm super lucky to have this range 8ish miles from my home :).

I can't shoot on my property, so having something so nice and so close gives me a solid return on time... Also lots of events and the range was pretty cool before this brand new addition. I've just spent all my shooting time on Airguns lately.

if anyone can tell me why my iPhone does not capatalize this sentence, but does capatalize Airguns...

I'll be near Dowagiac, MI end of the month. I love it up there.

Awesome. I wish I had something like that available to me here in the city. There are a few private ranges in the surrounding areas but unfortunately I can't afford their annual dues. I would love to be able to go to a range like yours a few times a month.

Awesome. I wish I had something like that available to me here in the city. There are a few private ranges in the surrounding areas but unfortunately I can't afford their annual dues. I would love to be able to go to a range like yours a few times a month.
This

Top Bottom