What's new

What do you hope the 2014 LE fountain pen will be?

Ladies and Gents of the nib:

Now that the auction for breast cancer is over, some of you might be feeling a little let down. Maybe you wanted a Nib item and were unable to bid high enough, or maybe you feel like the excitement of the auction is gone and you're looking for something to lift your spirits again and get you excited about buying something.

Having said that, I'm under the impression that the B&B Nib LE is right around the corner. I thought we could have some fun trying to guess what we think it's going to be, or giving an opinion on what we wish/hope it will be.

Let the speculation begin :thumbup:

First thing I would hope for is that it be in my price range. Second to that, I'd like the color to match the B&B soap mug with added gold accents (this color combo would also remind me of the Seafoam brush). For the nib, a nice flex similar to the namiki falcon, but a hair easier to flex.

Woohoo, 2014 LE!!.....subscribed!!
:popc:

A pocket pen of some kind would be nice, perhaps something with a custom ground nib.
Could always go with a LE TWSBI :lol:

Oh man. I do not need to be tempted to buy another pen at the moment. Whatever it is going to be, I hope that it is at least a few pay check cycles away!

It's probably best if it's something that I don't want, so that I won't be tempted. For example, do not work out some deal with a nibmeister for a special edition Namiki Falcon with a modified nib.

Edison? No problem. I'm underwhelmed with my Hudson, and not really interested in any more from them.

Franklin Christoph? Well, I've already got the B&B LE model 27. There's just one more FC model that might tempt me at some point, so I'm shrewdly not saying what it is.

Hey wait a minute.... I had heard it was supposed to be this......

$din_ink04.jpg

Top Bottom