What's new

PIF to celebrate my 1 year anniversary here

October marks one year since I purchased my first DE razor and I began my mission to enjoy shaving, the manly way. It also marks one year since I joined this group to learn how to get the best shave experience possible. To celebrate, and to give back to this community, I've deicded to do a PIF. It's nothing big, nothing fancy, but it's a gift to you guys. I've been on the receiving end of a couple of PIF's and it's been wonderful.

Here's how to participate:
1. Just say, "I'm in."
2. Share a fun-fact about yourself.
3. Have less than a year experience with traditional wet shaving

And here's the Prize:

• One unopened, unused bottle of Lilac Vegetal
  • A couple surprise samples of aftershave (popular brands)
  • A sample of shave soap (from Stirling Soap Company)
  • Two 5-packs of Shark blades

This PIF will end at 12:00 PM (EDT) on October 24, 2014. Winner will be announced that afternoon.

Good luck!

I'm in.

I am a white dude that is semi fluent in Vietnamese.

I started wet shaving about 3 weeks ago and love it.

1. I'm in.

2. In college, I had my own radio show Friday nights 9 to Midnight called 'Cruising with Kyle'.

3. I started wet shaving in September 2014.

Thanks for the PIF opportunity!

I'm in.

Been wet shaving since April-ish.

SWMBO and I are god parents to six children, aged 1.5 - 8yrs. I sometimes joke that if everyone we knew passed away, we'd have enough kids to have a full hockey line, including a goalie!

I'm in. I am known to the board as Darth Kevdogg trying to entice others to break Sabbatical restraints

Started in January 14 DE shving.

I'm in. Maybe this will be my chance to see if I've been chosen by The Veg. Tabac seems to like me, so I'm hopeful.
Are those Sharks Chrome or stainless? (just curious)

I'm in. Maybe this will be my chance to see if I've been chosen by The Veg. Tabac seems to like me, so I'm hopeful.
Are those Sharks Chrome or stainless? (just curious)

I want to say that they're chrome, but I'll check late this evening and will let you know for sure by tomorrow.

I'm in!

I once traded six wheel barrow loads of dirt for a motorcycle.

I started wet shaving traditionally last month.

- Michael

Im not in. Great PIF though...

fun fact: I need to cancel my "im in" on another PIF.. somewhere in this forums.. hahah.

I'm in. Never tried the VEG.

Most people find it interesting that I rode bulls in Junior, High School, College, and semi-professional rodeo associations for about 10 years.

Top Bottom