What's new

Thanks for participating in the Auction and helping to fight breast cancer!

Thanks to everyone who bid for the four entries posted by Stone Cottage Soapworks! With your help they were able to raise $290 to be donated to help fight breast cancer! Bravo to the winners and all of you who bid to help the cause!

A few years back when I became a vendor here Sue was one of the first to buy some of my handcrafted soaps here at Badger & Blade and she sent a lovely note saying how much she enjoyed using them. That was the kind of person she was. I regret that I did not get to know her better but I am so happy to be able to participate in such a wonderful event here to help fight this disease.

Thanks again for your support of this important issue with your participation! :thumbup:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Thank you, David! Your contributions and the bids placed on them shows that we truly are a caring community.

Thanks again to those who bid! The four winners should receive their packages within the next few days as they were all mailed yesterday! Keep fighting the fight and keep donating to fight breast cancer! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Top Bottom