What's new

Favorite YouTube Channel?

I got into wet shaving a few months ago through a Google search for a Dollar Shave Club review. In the review, the article mentioned that most affordable shave is a DE shave (oh, were they lying). The article contained a link to matic59's instructional videos. I bought an EJDE89 that night and never looked back.

Over the next 6 months, I immersed myself in you tube videos of my new hobby. I have subscribed to many but my favorite is The Mad Scientist of Traditional Wet Shaving.

What's yours?

I like the Art of Manliness YouTube channel.

I like Geofatboy because he does great instructional/informational videos for both straight razors and DE. I think it's cool that he owns a good online shop and makes videos about how to use the stuff that he sells, but I've seen his website and most of the stuff that he has can be found on eBay/Amazon for about 30% less $. I don't recall seeing Art of Manliness, so I will look for that one tonight...

Does it have to be shaving related? I think Mantic's is my favorite shaving related channel. My favorite quasi-related one would be The Art of Manliness' channel. Finally my favorite channel right now is Honest Trailers.

PaulHFilms, Nick Shaves, Shave the Man and TSEvangelist are my current favorites. I also subscribe to How To Grow a Mustache, Mantic59 and Geofatboy.

Mantic59's channel is the first one I ever watched and is the best. He just doesn't do many videos anymore, but his older ones are invaluable!

I like Shave the Man. Very concise and to the point. I don't like watching someone shave for 20mins all the time. Nick shaves and TSEvangelist are great as well

I like Joe from Queens aka Briarwood138, I find his videos more comical but still more of a variety than a routine but that doesn't mean that I don't like PaulH videos as they are very informative. Nomad Barber is more my style though. Mad Scientist is good too.

Geofatboy bothers me with that silly ridiculous bandana & Mantic59 is boring to listen to almost to the point that he should hire a narrator and the worst being ShaveBusta, he has no hair on his face!!!!

I like the Mad scientist if i have the time to watch him. His videos are always very good. Nick shaves decent i like that his videos are more like watching a noob learn the art of wet shaving his first straight shave was a good one.

I mentioned this before: I can't watch them. For me, and I stress for me alone, there is something creepy about watching a video of a guy shaving. And this from a guy who will look at every still photo of shave dens, shaves of the day, etc.

I like Cracked's After Hours channel, and TableTop.

As for DE shaves being the cheapest, if you stick with one razor, one brush, and one soap, it is, but that's craziness. :letterk1: CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

Nick's shaves. Good honest reviews. He has turned me onto a lot of really good artisan soaps and saved me from buying expensive overrated soaps.

Honest Trailers is pretty funny.

I have also recently gotten in the Traditional Shaving Evangelist. Briarwood138 reminds me of growing up in Queens.

Top Bottom