What's new

Oh Oh!

I have a problem. My problem is playing on EBay when I should be sleeping. I made 4 bids on razors I did not need or want. How is that a problem you ask. I won 3 of those auctions. 1 was a single ring in case, 1 was an old type in a New Improved case, and what looks like a gold Milady Decollette. Bent teeth and other problems I do not know about. The Worlds Greatest Wife is not to happy. Looks like I will be selling some razors. I guess photos will follow.

Ebay is a dangerous thing. So is the BST here, well, you live and learn. A few good lashings from SWMBO set you right...:tongue_sm

I've sold a few razors to keep my collection down and keep SWMBO happy. Using some of the paypal funds to get her a gift helped too.

I have had the same problem before, up late at night, and see good deals and end up bidding on 20 razors that I have absolutely no need for. When I'm outbid, its a great relief. But then usually what happens is I still end up winning 20% of the bids and i just clean them up and use them as starter kits to try to convince friends the awesomeness of wet shaving.

Top Bottom