What's new

My MdC order came!

Fresh out of the box. Both scents are very unique and interesting. Fougere will take some getting used to. VERY excited for tomorrows shave. The only problem is, which one do I use first!?

proxy.php

proxy.php

I placed an almost identical order on the 17th. When did you order yours? Just wondering about transit time.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

Fresh out of the box. Both scents are very unique and interesting. Fougere will take some getting used to. VERY excited for tomorrows shave. The only problem is, which one do I use first!?

proxy.php

proxy.php

Love the brain bowl. Is the brain bowl the scented? Use it first- it is my favorite scent of all the shave soaps I have ever tried. Enjoy.

I placed an almost identical order on the 17th. When did you order yours? Just wondering about transit time.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts...

I placed mine on the 16th and I am in the U.S. Depending on where you are I would expect it within a day or two!

Love the brain bowl. Is the brain bowl the scented? Use it first- it is my favorite scent of all the shave soaps I have ever tried. Enjoy.

Yep the brain bowl is the original scent. I really like that scent too so that is what is getting used tomorrow morning.

This stuff lathers with zero effort. Not bad for a lazy 1 minute whip up....

proxy.php

proxy.php

Inverted-

I know this is a weird request, and your brush does serve as somewhat of a scale for the size of the brain bowl, but would you mind to post a picture of the brain bowl in your hand- just so one can get an idea of the true size of the bowl? Sorry, again, I know it is a weird request. Thanks.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Mine came today also, the size request has been made before, so I hope this helps.

Cheers, Steve

Attachments

• $IMG_1590.jpg
    $IMG_1590.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 184
  • $IMG_1591.jpg
    $IMG_1591.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 184
  • $IMG_1593.jpg
    $IMG_1593.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 184
Inverted-

I know this is a weird request, and your brush does serve as somewhat of a scale for the size of the brain bowl, but would you mind to post a picture of the brain bowl in your hand- just so one can get an idea of the true size of the bowl? Sorry, again, I know it is a weird request. Thanks.

Here you go:
proxy.php

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it! I guess this will be my next purchase. My current jar is at about 50% so I'm close :)

Steve56

Oh, and a note on the pricey shipping everyone complains about - I ordered mine on Thursday and had it on Tuesday, France to Tennessee. Their Colissimo shipping rocks but you do indeed pay for it.

Cheers, Steve

Inverted , My congratulations !
MdC - one of the best vegan soap in the world of course , only 6 ingredients , 1-1,5 gr for one shave ( in my case with SOC brush ) .
Absolutely nothing artificial in the components-only natural ingredients!
Fougere scent.... with Aramis A/S - excellent ;)

Steve56

+1 Tenergy,

And thank you for the usage numbers, BTW, they are consistent with mine.

Cheers, Steve

Top Bottom