What's new

Penhaligon's Sartorial 100ml EDT

I recently bought this fragrance after hearing lots of great reviews about how distinctive and classy it is online. Its by far the most expensive fragrance I have ever purchased at £85 for a beautiful 100ml bottle.

I went to a Penhaligon's store specifically to try this product and to be honest I have had mixed feelings about it. When I first sprayed it in the store I thought "this really isnt nice", but then it settled and I have to say it is the fragrance of a gentleman.

At 26 years old some would say that this fragrance is not right for me and is better suited to the more mature man. The truth is it depends how you wear it. Sartorial is a very powerful fragrance, I will give one spray on my chest before I don my work shirt and that is more than enough. It projects very well and will last all day. If you go for multiple sprays it might become overpowering and even unpleasant (nobody wants to be that guy).

Please share your thoughts on this fragrance.

Great fragrance.

But, even more impressive, the (young) OP for boldness and self-confidence to wear a distinguished scent!

Congrat's and Cheers!

I am 36 and felt it was a little to old (or mature) for me. It reminded me of a lot of the 80s fragrances that I smelled as a child such as Brut and I really don't want to smell like that.

I am 36 and felt it was a little to old (or mature) for me. It reminded me of a lot of the 80s fragrances that I smelled as a child such as Brut and I really don't want to smell like that.
ha! 36=Old Fart!

$ROFL-polar-bear-1.gif

I think it's very good, but I can't stop myself from thinking of Brut the whole time I'm wearing it. My wife said I smelled like her grandpa when I had it on.

I dont get the smell of Brut from it at all. From what others have said, it smells like brut at the start but this fragrance takes a good 15 minutes - one hour to settle.

After trying it a couple times I bought a bottle - and the hard soap too. I love Sartorial.

I really like the Sartorial scent I've gone through a couple samples and I will definitely be purchasing the cologne in the near future.

I have thought about purchasing the shaving soap as well but I've held back because I fear it will be a very expensive nicely scented but only average performing soap.

I have a pretty good idea of how it will smell but will someone please share their thoughts on the performance of this soap.

Top Bottom