What's new

Floid, The Original

First, its superior glass bottle looks great, and the old style label is cool too. But what really nails it for me is the splash-on, the 'I'm going to the fights at Madison Square Garden' feel, that confident scent and all-around town vibe. Yeah, I'm liking the Floid. I bought some from West Coast Shave and the packaging was great, all bubble wrap and wrapping paper, then the old school bottle and amber color. Right now it's my go-to splash, and I don't think it will be easily defeated. Like a number one contender, the champ, Floid Original goes on easy and stays with me throughout the day with a mild barber shop scent. I'll use Clubman and Ogallala Bay Rum and they're nice, too, but the Floid is Hemingway in Paris, or Rome, Havana in a bottle. If they made a cocktail, I'd take it on the rocks with a twist. I need a Romeo y Julieta, a beach with palms, a good shave and, well, you know the rest. Adios..

$floid-amber-after-shave-400ml.jpg

The packaging sure is a winner on this product. Re: the product I don't have any experience with it, but the packaging makes one want to buy it.

Floid is on my "to buy" list as soon as I use up my AV Ice Blue, Family Dollar Old Spice knock-off, Dollar Tree Brut knock-off, and Clubman Original.

I agree with this review wholeheartedly. Floid was one of the first 3 aftershaves I purchased and is still my absolute favorite. Only Alt Innsbruck comes close... The floid wins by a hair simply because floid I could use every day and the Alt Innsbruck is just a bit too string for a daily for me.

I sometimes open the floid just to take a sniff I love it that much. So clean and fresh, slightly powdery, but still classic smell, and calms down after 20-30 mins. Skin feels great (not sure what's in it, it just works)

Definitely my choice for "if you could choose only one aftershave...."