What's new

shaving at Wickipeidia ?

average shave lasts 3.5 minutes I think those folks at the wicki should go and visit Ron's house for a proper advice... this is hilarious.

It's not just shaving that lets wikipedia down, a lot of what is on there is wildly inaccurate. I respect what they are trying to do, giving people the opportunity to share knowledge, but I think there should be a stricter policy on accuracy in the submissions.

Even though I think all of you are right, I am very happy that Wikipedia covers razors and shaving as well: it was a Wikipedia external link to B&B which brought me here! :001_smile

John, don't you get it? B&B and SMF collectors are "old skool", the photo is from the new "generation" collectors! :lol:

Ashe said:
John, don't you get it? B&B and SMF collectors are "old skool", the photo is from the new "generation" collectors! :lol:

Hehehe

You know Benjamin, I think I do. I wonder if a new forum will start !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have personally trashed at least 6 of the cartridge razors shown in that image... it pains me to recall the miserable shaves they delivered...

NMMB said:
I have personally trashed at least 6 of the cartridge razors shown in that image... it pains me to recall the miserable shaves they delivered...

Oh dear. Michael, I never thought you'd admit that!

Ashe said:
Even though I think all of you are right, I am very happy that Wikipedia covers razors and shaving as well: it was a Wikipedia external link to B&B which brought me here! :001_smile

Im not so sure that is a good thing Ashe ,once you go thru the SCAD , RAD, and the most EVIL one called SBAD im sure you wish you'd never seen the link at ol'good Wickipedia.. your bank account will certainly loose a few kilo's of the $$$...

The new car you dreamed about ? The new computer you so need to finish that new job you have, the cruise holiday you were so saving money for it will all be plundered you might think now your stronger then IT , but IT will get to you

:lol: :lol:

SSLStudio said:
Im not so sure that is a good thing Ashe ,once you go thru the SCAD , RAD, and the most EVIL one called SBAD im sure you wish you'd never seen the link at ol'good Wickipedia.. your bank account will certainly loose a few kilo's of the $$$...

The new car you dreamed about ? The new computer you so need to finish that new job you have, the cruise holiday you were so saving money for it will all be plundered you might think now your stronger then IT , but IT will get to you

:lol: :lol:
:eek: I refuse to believe!.. I refuse to believe!... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE! :w00t:

Ah, what the heck: I am my own personal amateur financial consultant :)cool:) who has it all planned out and who thinks before he buys. (ow wait, ehhm, never mind that :biggrin:)

In my personal finance plan I have a fair amount of money dedicated for use of wild, crazy and unjustified purchases (like all the AD's you mentioned), next to freezing sufficient money to guarantee a secure future while taking into account sudden unplanned financial problems popping up.

After shaving for 14 years with disposables, electric and Gillette cartridge razors and cheap canned gels etc, I want to re-experience the whole wet shaving ritual and master it the best I can, including different brushes, creams, soaps and razors. I'm only 28 years old and good investments made now will pay off in the future, while staying with both feeth on the ground of course. :001_rolle

I am starting with a limited setup with 2 razors, brushes, creams, soaps and will expand when I feel the need I am missing something very good (I already feel the need right now though but as a smart person in this forum once said (I can't remember his name): it's better to start with one or two different items and master your technique with those and then apply and expand your technique with the other items).

I'm not planning to buy like 15 brushes, creams, razors etc all in one week. If I want to expand it (which I probably will) I will do it when there's a need.

I know I know, too much of a serious answer for such a funny statement. :001_smile

My apologies, even after reading my "statement", I fail to believe it and will reiterate what I initially wrote:

:eek: I refuse to believe!.. I refuse to believe!... I REFUSE TO BELIEVE! :w00t:

If you guys are unhappy with the entry you can add to it and edit it. It's as simple as that. Stop complaiging and do something about it. I also found B&B from the wiki link.

Top Bottom