What's new

Just noticed Soap Commander on Maggards

I am probably a little late to the party on this. Has anyone tried Courage, the scent sounds awesome.

"

Courage contains fresh, daring notes of Japanese grapefruit, bergamot, and lemon; followed by middle notes of peppercorn, ginger, jasmine, aquatic marine notes, and a hint of peppermint; sitting on expensive base notes of natural patchouli, cedar, vetiver, labdanum, and frankincense.

"

Wonderful scent. Reminds me of Grey Flannel . . . but not exactly. I've only shaved with it once but it performed well.

Looks like they just added a new seasonal scent too, "Thanksliving".

This is an amazing holiday scent that will remind you of holiday dinners at Grandma’s house.
Scent: Apples, Orange and Clove

I do like clove, and the lack of cinnamon in a scent like this makes it sound quite appealing to me.

Looks like they just added a new seasonal scent too, "Thanksliving".

I do like clove, and the lack of cinnamon in a scent like this makes it sound quite appealing to me.

Saw that one. I am the reverse. I am ok with a bit of cinnamon, but I need a very light hand on the clove.

Well the only review on Maggard's mentions it smells like apple cider. Still sounding good, I have it sitting in my cart right now have haven't put the order through yet. I'm still digging around on the site for more reviews on Soap Commander. I've never owned or sampled any of their stuff previously.

As for cinnamon, I don't have a skin reaction to it, but I've come to realize it does make me sneeze a lot. So I guess it's a bit of an allergic reaction. Whether it is or not, sneezing + shaving never ends well.

So if I am not a Grey Flannel fan I might want to avoid this?
I have used Grey Flannel edt for quite some time. If you are judging it just on the scent of the first five minutes, you are missing the best part - which is after the first five or ten minutes. Really nice dry-down!

I have used Grey Flannel edt for quite some time. If you are judging it just on the scent of the first five minutes, you are missing the best part - which is after the first five or ten minutes. Really nice dry-down!

Not on me. My skin does strange things to fragrance. Ordered a sample.

Top Bottom