What's new

PIF a Week #17: Kramperts Bay Rum with Etched Flask

Well, my lab's name isn't Gus and she has never done a tutorial, but probably could. She is a momma's girl and while she does show me some affection, occasionally, it is almost always after she has found or dug up something foul. Oh, she will snuggle in close, pushing my arms aside to scoot in right next to me with her face in mine sniffing my breath, (she loves morning breath and will often check to see if it lingers at odd hours of the day, wouldn't be so bad but it makes her drool at times, echhh!)
Where was I? Yeah, she only snuggles after she has killed a snake, rolled in it till there is very little left and then sat in the sun for a few hours letting the aroma develop, one more roll to freshen up and it's off to find daddy. I would see it coming, except she has taken to popping out of nowhere just as I sit down.
There has been times when the only thing that has kept me from tossing my cookies was the knowledge that she would be rolling in that as well.
Yeah, she could do a tutorial

Let's clarify one thing. I love Irish dancers. It's Irish Dancing that's wrong. If you kicked a Lithuanian or a Brit or a Belgian while they were Irish Dancing, then you're in. If you just kicked some poor Irishman while he was twerking to a Robin Thicke song, then you are out.

Nothing against the Irish, or dancing in general, so we are in agreement there, (although I'm not sure twerking qualfies as dancing, but I digress).

As to the nationality of the person dressed as Caillou, I assumed they were Canadian, so it never occurred to me ask.

Hey, Buddy! I guess I am not in! :mad3:
Not only am I not in the CONUS :001_huh:, but I have studied Irish Dancing :taz:ever since I was in elementary school where they all called me Caillou! :blushing:
My wife and I love Cats! :thumbup: Their COOL! :thumbup1: In 1978 when we met, she added her 3 cats to my 3 cats, and now we have 6! :w00t: By the way, she hats Hall and Oates! :facep:

Regards,
Gimli
:letterk1:

Last edited:
I'm in and appear to qualify. I'm still interested in hearing the rest of your story about the large exposed bosom! Thanks for the opportunity!

We'll I have a boxer mix with spaniel...sits on its stomach oddly...but she my cute girl...I rescued her from the pound and she tends to stay while I shave watching like a guard dog..and leaves when I use aftershave she does not approve or sneezes...bay rum has not been bothersome but brut ...she hates it...just showing her the green bottle..

I'm in.
the amount of dog hair, saliva, whatever my dog leaves behind when he greets me or me cleaning up after he eats garbage just goes along with dog loving people.
Nothing witty to say I'm not that's smart.

Most certainly IN! I suspect the rescue doggies at my place (they are my avatar) might decide I am in fact, edible, and behave like pirahna after I apply it-we'll see, should I be lucky enough to win. Although one has sensitive teeth, so hopefully she won't be able to do much damage.

Kitten and Cuda thank you for the most excellent PIF. Very generous.

Dean

Most certainly IN! I suspect the rescue doggies at my place (they are my avatar) might decide I am in fact, edible, and behave like pirahna after I apply it-we'll see, should I be lucky enough to win. Although one has sensitive teeth, so hopefully she won't be able to do much damage.

Kitten and Cuda thank you for the most excellent PIF. Very generous.

Dean

Need a bigger pic of those pups.

In fact, everyone should post a pic of their dog if they have one. We'll even allow cat pics for those who have been adopted by cats.

Lets give this a try... Kitten and Cuda were part of a litter of six that were surrendered to our rescue group. We took the two "runts" of the litter, and they have taken over the house. Good dispositions, and Cuda only barks because he's protective of Kitten!

$kitten and cuda.jpg

Hmmm, still may be kind of a small pic. This is when they were pups in their "sleeping bag".

May the Cuteness overwhelm you.

Dean

I'd love to have some of that so I'm in. As far as writing something amusing, here goes: I'm in West Virginia and I see you're in "East" Virginia. Just think how little it will cost you to ship that to me and how quickly I'll receive it! But keeping with the canine flavor of this thread...

W.C. Fields said at least once: Anyone who hates dogs and children can't be all bad.

I don't mind being the object of a labrador's gustatorial affections and the risks that entails.

Need more coffee before "funny" kicks in...........

Great PIF! Thanks!

Top Bottom