What's new

New guy

Just ordered a vdh de from target today. Can't wait to try it. I have seborrhea dermatitis so if I do grow out my facial hair, I get real itchy all over my face, so I've tried to start shaving more frequently than once a week and just not zip through with an electric razor, so all the dead skin is removed more frequently. Multi blade carts are okay but seem to clog up fast to me. So thanks in advance for the site. Been really helpful in aiding me to get a better shave because Im 28 andwas never taught how. think this will help me out with my skin condition.

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Just ordered a vdh de from target today. Can't wait to try it. I have seborrhea dermatitis so if I do grow out my facial hair, I get real itchy all over my face, so I've tried to start shaving more frequently than once a week and just not zip through with an electric razor, so all the dead skin is removed more frequently. Multi blade carts are okay but seem to clog up fast to me. So thanks in advance for the site. Been really helpful in aiding me to get a better shave because Im 28 andwas never taught how. think this will help me out with my skin condition.

Hey Jersey boy, I'm from southern Jersey shore. ...are you under medical care for your skin condition?

Top Bottom