What's new

Joining the darkside. once a week :

Hey all,

Dedicated DE guy here, but I couldn't resist. Thought you kids would enjoy my new addition, and new Sunday morning shave :w00t: Thiers-Issard Cut throat from Art of Shaving. Too expensive to add more, but I wanted one for sure.

$Photo on 10-20-14 at 2.02 PM.jpg

Congrats. If you bought it from AOS it is not shave ready. You will need to send it to someone. Also, did you get a strop. If not you can make an effective one from newspaper.

Congrats and welcome! Lots to read and learn. Do as much reading and watching videos beforehand as you can! Keep us posted to your progess.

welcome, enjoy the t-I as you aquire the knack the de desire will leave and you have started the climb to the top.

Enjoy!

However, many have found that the more you use these straight razors, the more you like them. It takes a bit of practice to get the most out of such a simple tool.

Time to start climbing that learning curve! You can also pick up true shave ready vintage straights on the cheap through the BST here as well as some of the hobbyist/vendors we have as fine members.

Welcome to the club!

Top Bottom