What's new

[Poll] You're running late so you.

You're running late so you

• Use a cartridge + canned foam

• Wet shave but with a cartridge

• Go about your normal routine

• Skip the shave

Results are only viewable after voting.
When I was given a DE set I realized it would take longer than shower shaving with my Mach 3 so I kept one M3 "for days I'm running behind". In the past 11 months I haven't used the cartridge once, even when traveling. I wondered what other folks' habits are.

Doesn't usually happen, since I shave in the afternoon or evening. If I'm planning to shave before going somewhere and don't think I have enough time, then I just skip the shave. I only shave two or three times a week, so a little more growth isn't going to kill me.

+1 to never running late. But if I theoretically was, I'd just skip the shave. I'd rather have an extra days growth to take off tomorrow than deal with the possible nicks/cut/irritations of a hurried shave.

I am kind of a nut about being on time or even early to everything, so I never really run late. However, if I was I would go through my normal routine, maybe speed it up a little, or skip the extra clean up pass. I shaved with cartridges all my life until I switched to a DE in April of this year so I won't condemn them, but I have used one only once since and I can't see myself going back. If I was really late I would just skip the shave all together instead of using a cart at this point.

I don't like to run late so I'm usually early to appointments, etc. I just make sure I have enough time to shave properly.

If I am running late, I wet shave with my DE but use a can of Proraso green goo. You don't have the option of wet shaving with canned goo and something other than a cart.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm retired. Retired folk are never late. We arrive exactly when we're supposed to

Skip it , I don't need to shave for work . And am a night head and face shaver so no way to rush that

I keep a good quality electric for such occasions, which happen more often than I'd like to admit with my kids needing morning time micromanagement.

I always shave in the night so I have all the time in the world. I can shave fast and finish within 10 mins with 3 passes but I do like it to take my time. I don't have any cartridges anymore, when I purchased my first DE shaving equipment I have all the Fusion carts to my brother and I never missed them since!

Top Bottom