What's new

I'm In a bit of a quandary

As long as you apply moderately, like the gentleman in the below video, you should get at least 5 shaves from a tub...that is well under 10 dollars a shave :)

Seriously though, this stuff will last you a long time and you can save it for special shaves when you want to remember how much your lady cares about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> ...an extortionate amount of cash... <snip>

Hey thanks! I learned a new word. I thought you were using poetic license (extortion + exorbitant) but then I looked it up. Pretty much fits the price on most of the razors I've purchased and a lot of the shaving creams.

BTW, I don't like the scent of Cade, but it was worth it to buy some of the other creams I've purchased at $15-$20. I'm pretty new here (less than a year in) and I'll probably get mildly flamed for this, but honestly I've found that unless you really like the unique scent of a brand there isn't enough difference in quality or scent to blow the extra $15. If I want to try a high end cream I try to get a tube of it ($28 shipped here in the US for L'Occitane Cade). A tube will last you a while.

Top Bottom