What's new

Morning Shaver Or Night Shaver?

I always shower in the night so I shave then. I couldnt shave in the morning because it would take me too long.

Afternoon shaver. I go to work at 2pm so I shave around 1:30. I try not to shave on my days off but when I do it's still after noon or evenings.

warm shower at night everyday and 3-pass shave every other day. when I am meeting the bosses, 1-pass shave on odd days that I don't 3-pass shave. haha.

I shave every morning--after SWMBO leaves for work. Since I am retired, I don't have to be in a big rush to get anywhere anymore!

I prefer shaving in the morning, but sometimes I might wait until the afternoon to have it as fresh as possible for something important that night

I virtually always shower at night before bed. And I've always shaved in the shower until I began shaving DE recently, in which case I shave immediately after the shower. My main motivator for the evening routine is that I like to be very clean and very smooth for my bride of 40 years.
I travel 150-180 days a year and thus, sleep solo, but I maintain my evening ritual for the simple reason that I can sleep an extra 15-20 minutes in the morning.

I shower in the morning. If I shave at night my facial hair grows too fast and I would have a 5 o'clock shadow at 10:00 AM.

As I'm still quite the noob, I try to shave in the evenings to ensure I have enough time to take things slow. If I have to shave in the morning, it's usually a quick 2 pass to look presentable.

I prefer showering and shaving in the evening. I could shave in the mornings if I wanted but my bed is just too difficult to get out of bed so early! :001_smile

Last edited:
I'm a morning shaver because I've been thinking that the skin after sleep is in better condition. Few times I had to shave at night my skin is has been irritated, and not comfort. I've attributed that to a "tired skin". I'll tray again with calm before get to bed istead going to a dinner or spectacle and might be with certain urgency... I'll see what happens
Nice to share this kind of subjects

If it is a weekday I prefer to shave at night. During the weekend I shave in the morning. Reason being I feel less rushed, and thus have more time to enjoy my shave.

Pretty much the same story for me. Plus, I have to be up at 5:30 which makes night shaving a much better prospect. The nice thing is that every since I switched to DE wet-shaving, I've had much closer shaves so that my face is still smoother in the morning than it used to be when using a cartridge WTG only in the morning.

Top Bottom