What's new

Morning Shaver Or Night Shaver?

Personally I shave before bed. My skin seems to heal up better when I having a nights worth of sleep to recoup from a shave, that's not to say that it breaks out when I shave in the morning. It's just that my skin overall feels healthier this way for some reason. But of course that means the 5 o'clock shadow comes early.

bentyler, I seem to shift between mornings and nights. My primary motivator on when I shave is how much time I have to relax and enjoy the experience. If I think I can get a few more minutes to shave by cutting my whiskers in the evening then that's what I will try to do. I agree that my skin seems to do better if I sleep shortly after a shave, the only downside is I waste my nice aftershave splash on my pillow :tongue_sm.

night time shower and shaver.
i just dont like to go to bed dirty.
and i do feel i waste my nice aftershave on my pillow but said ah screw it, my pillow atleast smells nice too.

Oh, since I retired I have become a 90% night shaver. Such a relaxing end to the day. I do shave in the morning if I have a lunch date, etc., but nights are more fun. Quiet, with no time-limit, not that I dawdle, but I like shaving, I don't love it.

Of course I don't waste my AS/cologne/balm on my pillow! How could it possibly be a waste when it makes me so contented?

Night shower and shave here. I roll out of bed just after 3am most mornings so there is no way I'm getting up any earlier for a shave.:20: If I know I must have a fresh shave during the day for some reason I will skip an evening shave and try to get a shave in right before the event.

I shower and shave in the morning. I believe starting the day neat and tidy to be the best way. Some days I have a shower as soon as I get home from work.

All times of the day, but early morning is when I least often shave. Usually it's in the evening or late afternoon, but sometimes late morning or early afternoon. It just depends on whether it's a day off or not, and what else we have going on that day.

Depends on how tired I am and how much time I think I'll have when I wake up. I've misjudged this a few times which is why I keep an electric shaver in my truck.

If it is a weekday I prefer to shave at night. During the weekend I shave in the morning. Reason being I feel less rushed, and thus have more time to enjoy my shave.

Depends on where I'm going. I have class at 11:30 on tuesday and thursday mornings, so if I have time I shave before class (but I usually don't have the time). Other than that I like to shave just before I go out if I'm doing anything special, or whenever I'm in the mood. I have a placement lined up in a law firm after I graduate in December so eventually I'll be in the morning-shave routine.

I've always shaved in the morning, it more of a ritual. Currently I can have this luxury in the morning because I've stared cycling to work (oddly its much faster than public transport, shorter route by bike). But if for what ever reason I change jobs or flat, then I think I would give that night shaving a try.

Top Bottom