What's new

Morning Shaver Or Night Shaver?

Morning! I have ADHD, so getting up in the morning is nearly impossible. After a successful lunge out of bed, I find that I can't do anything because my mind is not able to concentrate on anything.

Getting the blade in my hand makes my mind wake up to concentrate on not cutting my head off. It really helps me get through my mornings after a shower where I try to keep myself awake :p

Usually around noon. I start work at 4pm, and I usually spend a couple hours before that out doing my part time job. I guess it's kinda like the start of my day. I'm up by 9am, coffee, and the news, few chores, time with the wife, sh#t, shower, shave, off to work, home by 3am. I guess my shave is really the high point of my day.

Usually mid to late afternoon, I don't work, I'm on disability. So I shave when I feel good enough to stand long enough to shave.

I always shave at night, either before dinner or at bedtime. putting a collared shirt on so soon after a shave irritates my sensitive neck. Plus i am not rushing at night, can enjoy the experience more.

I work week on/week off night shifts in a busy A&E department so a night shaver on those weeks I'm working nights and a day shaver the other ones. I can't say I've ever noticed much of difference.

Evening is my favorite. I tend to enjoy it more in the morning without having to watch a clock.

My shave time ranges from early in the morning before the family is even up (if Sunday morning) to late morning or mid-afternoon (if on a day off from work) to mid- or late evening (if on a workday). It really makes no difference to me, except that I do enjoy the daylight afforded by a midday shave.

Top Bottom