What's new

Morning Shaver Or Night Shaver?

I prefer morning shaves, so the aftershave is fresh and I'm just out of the shower. But I'm so bad at getting up with the alarm I'm starting to be more of a night shaver at least once a week. As it is, I also don't use my soaps (B&M or DRH) during the week since a cream is quicker to lather.

I would definitely prefer night shaves, but my beard grows too fast. I would have stubble by morning, and a full beard by lunch. :-D

Im an afternoon/night shaver because of what times I have to go in to work. When im working day lights there isn't any way in hell im waking up at 330am to shave.

Morning. I don't want to be awake during the most stubbly portion of the daily growth cycle. Tried evenings a few times, but the stubble by the next afternoon was annoying.

Both, depending on schedule. Almost always shower in the morning, but depednding on time, I will shower/shave at night and skip the morning shave.

Never been a morning shaver, much prefer the convenience and feeling of showering and shaving in the evening, or night time. One reason, as I've found out recently, is an excess of noradrenaline which means that I have a tendency to really overheat and I simply can't put clothes on for some time after I shower. I run very hot all the time, which is why I prefer winters. Cold shaves are coming up soon!

Morning shaves for me. Between work and school, I am up early and in bed late and my days can be pretty hectic. The morning routine is my time to relax and start the day refreshed.

Night shower & shave unless I have something important that I feel the need to shave in the morning for. Plus I just hate to get up so the longer I can sleep in the better.

I shave at night because I like to feel clean when I go to bed. Also, I'm lazy about it (after 40+ years of the same routine it's no celebration, just a chore) and if I don't feel like shaving on a particular night there's always the next morning.

I shave in the late afternoons or early evenings as I have to get up early (3:30am) for work. On the weekends I will shave whenever or not at all depending on the plans. There will be the slightest bit of stubble when I get up that progresses throughout the day but by the time it starts to annoy me I'm ready to shave again.

For me it depends - I like to shave at night, but having a toddler I usually end up shaving in the morning after I shower on the weekdays. Weekends are hit and miss, whenever I can get the time.

Defiantly morning shaves. It's my way of starting my day, with a nice BBS, and plenty of time to think about of what I'm going to do with myself for the day.

Top Bottom