What's new

How to make your shave experience better?

Lay your bath towel or bath mat at the bottom of the door to block light into the bedroom so you can turn on the bathroom light and see what you're doing.

No bathroom door. Bathroom is completely open to the bedroom with the exception of the toilet closet.

Just recently I have started listening to music during my shave routine. It definitely adds a little extra fun to it.

A 1million dolar account in a Swiss bank plus stock options in 5 of Fortune's 500.

Plus a gorgeous chick for my daily shaving.

:)

Pandora without lame advertisements that drone on and on and on....I am too cheap to pay for commercial free radio, I'd rather buy shave stuff.

A glass St. Emilion during a long bath, start lathering during the the second movement of Elgar's Cello Concerto and taking your time for the shave worked great for me last weekend... Big contrast with my usual early morning, puffy-eyed blitz shaves!

A way to sit down while I shave, that allows me access to a mirror and the sink. I have some health issues, somedays, after standing long enough to shave, my back and legs hurt so bad I have trouble walking. And after standing for awhile, my right leg starts to fall asleep in the thigh area,if I don't sit down, it will slowly travel down until the entire leg falls asleep. Been thinking of mounting a mirror low in the shower so I can use the seat in the tub when I shave.

Pandora without lame advertisements that drone on and on and on....I am too cheap to pay for commercial free radio, I'd rather buy shave stuff.

Depending on what you listen to, try SOMAFM. It's an excellent free music site (app too) and it's got amazing stations like the one named Lush. :)

A slightly bigger sink, space to store my shaving things around the sink, a proper straight and strop would be really nice (shavette for now) and for my neck beard to grow north-south everywhere

To make mine better, a bigger sink with stands for my razors and soaps, a sweet shave cabinet on the wall to display my collection, hot lather all the time (need to get a scuttle), better lighting in bathroom with better mirror.

You know how it is with ADs. Once I have my dirty bird scuttle for warm lather on my third pass, I'll be set. But wait I do want to try out the slant experience. And one of those stainless razors would help. That's it. Wait I need to try a synthetic, and I really would like a brush in horn...ad infinitum. So I guess striking a balance between enjoying upgrading once in a while, but appreciating what I've already got. More time really enjoying the shave and less time surfing drooling over what I don't have.

I have the ability to switch my mind off lol. I don't know how to explain it, sometimes I think about nothing and sometimes about the stuff I'm going to do or did.
That's called being a guy, it's greatly enhanced once married. I can't sit for hours and think about nothing, I just don't since B&B has thrown all these ADs my way.

Top Bottom