What's new

PIF For New Shavers

I've been wet shaving now for a little over 6 months, and this forum has taught me a lot from proper preparation, to different techniques to use. Along the way, I've managed to be selected for 2 PIFs that really helped me out, and now its my turn to give back.

This PIF is open to all new shavers on this forum with 100 posts or less, anywhere in the world. Everything you see in the picture is included, and hopefully the winner will find several blades that work well.
The razor is an F4 date code (late 1960) Gillette Flare Tip that I found in very poor condition. To remedy this, I sent it off to Captain Murphy to have it disassembled, cleaned and checked. It should make a great starter razor. CAP also generously donated some of the blades, as well as the shaving cream.

All you have to do is post "I'm in", and meet the criteria I've set fourth. One winner will be randomly selected on Halloween night. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Well done, Rasputin! I think this is a very nice setup for a new wet shaver. In case anyone is wondering, I took the C.O. Bigelow out of the box to save some space and I never used it. Enjoy!

Top Bottom