What's new

Its Auction Day: The Nib Auction Action UPDATE About Sue Brush

No no, that's ok, honestly, lets just let some of the nib related threads fall to the back of the forum :sneaky2::ninja::innocent:

Yep, that's kind of what I was hoping for too. In fact I started my search there.

That strategy isn't really working for a couple of them though. :001_huh:

Last edited:
lol the back of the forum is the first place i look for things

$Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

Bidders are being so generous on the Pilot Metropolitan pens (black and silver) bidding. So generous that a new puck of MWF will find its ways into each package before being shipped out.

Mods hope this is OK. If not, please delete this post.

Bidders are being so generous on the Pilot Metropolitan pens (black and silver) bidding. So generous that a new puck of MWF will find its ways into each package before being shipped out.

Mods hope this is OK. If not, please delete this post.

No issue at all, Ronnie! Thank you!

I don't understand how the Lamy 2000 is still out there for less than retail! An absolutely amazing pen and the far and away favorite of my collection.

and Joel just dropped his annual bombshell into the auction. Its not nibby stuff, but well he created the forum which brought the nib so I guess it is a bit, but I couldnt let those two donations not be seen by you guys, well at least the let of you who still shave :lol:

and Joel just dropped his annual bombshell into the auction. Its not nibby stuff, but well he created the forum which brought the nib so I guess it is a bit, but I couldnt let those two donations not be seen by you guys, well at least the let of you who still shave :lol:

And it looks good! The only thing that worries me a little, what happens when the winner finds out how good it is, once it has been used there is no more :crying:

Top Bottom