What's new

Its Auction Day: The Nib Auction Action UPDATE About Sue Brush

Ladies and Gentleman of the NIB,

Im sure there is now way you have missed it, but let me tell you....

As a guy on the inside there is more nib gear then ever, we have all kinds of groovy nibby goodness going on not only in the main auction, but dont leave the edge of your seat for one minute,... well okay maybe a bathroom break here and there. but after watching Brian tease the way only Brian can tease, looks like some great fun to be had right here in the nib as well.

if you have never seen the auctions from the past, it is a great time to be on B&B with more energy and excitement then the rest of the year combined, and that is no small feat either. This is the largest defining factor of our community, and you will want to be a part of it

Im making this thread so us nib heads can have a thread to chat up Auction talk in here with what you see what you want and what you won.

Its all for a great cause, in a great community, for our great members

We thank you all for coming out, and being the best group of online individuals all the internet ever had the pleasure of having in one place

ITS AUCTION DAY

Youse Excited ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
$2a3e242617e68558eb05f17d434958d4180aed07cb2d883e1823323b885a42cc.jpg

we are LIVE

go get them, go go go, code pink code pink

bid like you own a pair gents... a pair of glass bottles

I see both the A5 and A6 essential notebooks are still bid free, I know there are a few people looking for them

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I see both the A5 and A6 essential notebooks are still bid free, I know there are a few people looking for them
Help me out here.

I use these from Staples, which seem to be a little too large for the A5, yes?
Hilroy Enviro-Plus Recycled Notebook, 9-1/2" x 6", Assorted, 200 Pages
proxy.php

Yes, but it's proving difficult to find the quality threads in amongst all this shaving piffle. Honestly, where are people's priorities?

Top Bottom