What's new

Haslinger Shafmilch - Out of the Park!

My goodness! What an amazing little lather machine. I had a puck of this soap come in a few weeks ago and wanted to wait a bit before I tried it. I took a nice leisurely shave with it this morning and was simply knocked over by the quality of the lather. I even find the scent to be just a nice refreshing "clean."

I'm feeling a lot of love for this little puck of soap!!

Yes, I completely agree with you. I have a puck of every one produced and all perform the same and differ only in smell. Even when is a small puck I consider they last a long time. They are also very convenient when on the road as they can be used like a stick soap. Enjoy your shaves.

One of the very best for me. It just wants to make great lather for you. I also like the Ringelblumen and Aloe Vera. First-class stuff.

It is a beautiful soap... Excellent lather, it's one of those underrated soaps that I can't live without - I actually have 2 backups.

It is a small puck, but awesome performance, post shave feel, and ignores water conditions...my travel soap.

+1 to this. I find the ease of lather with the soap to be right up there with MdC and Tabac.
+1 on the Tabac (I haven't tried MdC). As a matter of fact, I could probably get by with just Tabac and the Haslinger. Of course now I'll have to try all of the other scents that Haslinger makes!!!!

Top Bottom