What's new

Due to current shortages of..........

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
An endearing example of his inarguably enigmatic humor -- snappy in it's delivery, sophisticated in it's tone, yet entirely juvenile in it's content. While most other members also could have easily knocked analog_kid's slow, hanging curveball out of the park, it's as if the great one's shot was already called long before he strolled to the plate. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ouch.

Re: posts 5, 9, and 13.

Bump for my favorite post ever.

Seven years, three months, and six days since Ouch received his compliment.

So very true.

But I have also seen ouch tattoo a high heater over the opposite field wall just to prove he could do it.

:blink:

Now that you just received another, does it restart the clock? :biggrin:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I miss Pat.

Yes, Pat gave us many great posts and back in the day when there was less than 2000 of us, quite a personal interaction among us...........and slcsteve was one of our most interesting members as well. A Vietnam Vet and Gent who had a taste for very fine things. I have a simple boar brush I bought from Steve in early 2007 to this day still.

I miss Pat.

Yes, Pat gave us many great posts and back in the day when there was less than 2000 of us, quite a personal interaction among us...........and slcsteve was one of our most interesting members as well. A Vietnam Vet and Gent who had a taste for very fine things. I have a simple boar brush I bought from Steve in early 2007 to this day still.

Those were the days.....

marty

Yes it was quite easy to read EVERY post on the B&B then and we had a single line in our TOU- Be nice. While we are successful today as an on line forum by most any measure we have lot the small town feel quite a while back.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yes it was quite easy to read EVERY post on the B&B then and we had a single line in our TOU- Be nice. While we are successful today as an on line forum by most any measure we have lot the small town feel quite a while back.
Don't know about the old days since I wasn't here then, but I think the friendly and gentlemanly atmosphere is an offshoot of the founding members.

Top Bottom