What's new

Due to current shortages of..........

Prison is really more like a vacation now days I think. They get to go on the internet, have slumber parties, and have shop class...

I understand that deficit spending is bad but is this the best way to handle it? Hopefully they'll be responsible about it.

thats what happens when politicians campaign on populist BS views that we have to be "hard on crime", you end up having lots of people serving long sentences for lesser crimes,

also improve the prison system to include rehabilitation and labor, last time i checked, an inmate costed the state around $15,000 per year, i say, put them to work, i have to work for my rent, so should they, will also allow them to learn a profeccion while inside to help them reintegrate in to society, better then giving them 10 bucks and a bus pass,

somebody find me a country, quick, where Idiocy, Political Correctness, and other acts of stupidity are not the Standard Operating Procedure of the "Big Giant Heads" - I'm not talking about a president, or people in general, but these ridiculous ideas like the one mentioned here, or the one brought up by Micah1_8 yesterday, or the one this morning where and 4 year old now has a record of sexual harassment because kids were playing tag and a girl got touched on the butt.....geez

somebody find me a country, quick, where Idiocy, Political Correctness, and other acts of stupidity are not the Standard Operating Procedure of the "Big Giant Heads" - I'm not talking about a president, or people in general, but these ridiculous ideas like the one mentioned here, or the one brought up by Micah1_8 yesterday, or the one this morning where and 4 year old now has a record of sexual harassment because kids were playing tag and a girl got touched on the butt.....geez

Sorry, you got slim pickins on this here planet. But if the global warming crowd has it right, you might look into the possibility of colonizing Antarctica or Greenland - you might need to start from scratch.

He's pitching one as we speak. :lol:

An endearing example of his inarguably enigmatic humor -- snappy in it's delivery, sophisticated in it's tone, yet entirely juvenile in it's content. While most other members also could have easily knocked analog_kid's slow, hanging curveball out of the park, it's as if the great one's shot was already called long before he strolled to the plate. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ouch.

Sorry, you got slim pickins on this here planet. But if the global warming crowd has it right, you might look into the possibility of colonizing Antarctica or Greenland - you might need to start from scratch.

Fortunately, I have reservations for a much, much better place, my stay here is only temporal, my residence somewhere else :thumbup:

Refresh my memory, which ridiculous idea that I brought up yesterday?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
An endearing example of his inarguably enigmatic humor -- snappy in it's delivery, sophisticated in it's tone, yet entirely juvenile in it's content. While most other members also could have easily knocked analog_kid's slow, hanging curveball out of the park, it's as if the great one's shot was already called long before he strolled to the plate. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ouch.

Sheesh, you'd think the guy didn't have a custom title yet ...

Top Bottom