What's new

Anyone else try this little guy?

My experience with brushes only include an Omega Boar, my Dads Taylor of old bond street and my own Badger From AOS.
proxy.php

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Badger-Hair...t=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item4ac5eead4e

Anyway, I decided to try out this little brush for when I travel, it was a surprise. The brush has a good amount of backbone, Lathers my TOBS soaps to a nice thick cream, and the handle is nice. The hair is softer then an unsplit boar, It feels like pure badger.

It is small, but overall a great brush made in the states. I will take this when I travel.

The seller has sold over 600. I wont post the link just in case it violates the rules, although it isn't an auction. Just search badger brush on ebay, best match. It is in the top 2.

Update: I liked it, it was a little to floppy for my tastes, but very very soft. Great lather, I used a almond sized scoop of TOBS, soft water and Vualah: did this in 1 minute, very pleased. Will take on travels. (I am getting a whippeddog 24mm silvertip though, so that's going to be amazing.)

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Nice looking brush,almost reminds me of the Omega Mighty Midget brushes.I just checked it out on ebay,9 clams,very reasonable.Looks to be a nice face lathering brush.Let us know how it works out for you.

Nice looking brush,almost reminds me of the Omega Mighty Midget brushes
The Omega MM looks shorter, much denser and probably more scrubby. I bought the MM as a travel brush, but like it so much I use it in my normal rotation. I'm almost exclusively a face latherer.

Alright update with lather pictures! I loved it, I think it was worth 10 dollars.

Edit: I tried using it for face lathering yesterday, it did well, not as good as my omega boar, but no weepers and still nice and thick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom