What's new

Damon ( Co. at Old Time Shaving are EVIL!

So I took the plunge and called Old Town Shaving for some MdC just because I think I'm the only guy on B&B that hasn't tried it, and I figured it'd be the end of my AD for soaps and creams.

A very pleasant lady answered the phone and was absolutely wonderful at answering my questions about different products that I was also interested in getting for gifts for friends for Christmas this year. She was very knowledgeable, and she suggested that MdC had a wonderful pre/post shave oil product that had a very nice fragrance. Sure, I said. Toss that in too!

So when she finished with my order, she said she'd be putting in a little something special for me to try and that she hoped I liked it. Damon called the next day to confirm my order and thank me for my purchase. Another very pleasant experience.

I got the MdC in just a couple of days --- from Southern California to Alabama lickety split. When I open the package, there was a sample of some yummy almond scented shaving cream from Antica Barbiera Colla. Additionally, there was a sample of Pen's Bayolea!! I had read on B&B that it was very similar to Opus 1870, but Bayolea is much lighter without the cedar wood tones.

The end result? Two MORE items on that are MUST haves for my various ADs! And I thought finally they were getting under control....

PS: That's supposed to be "Damon & Co." in the title

Last edited:
You will like the Antica Barbieria Colla. I bought that from Damon. Plus his RR shave cream great service from a super company

bought both cream and soap A.B.C. and love the smell of the almond. got some bayolea and it too is way above par. Damon and his crew have treated me similarly. would love to visit his store until then the video on his website is pretty cool.

Top Bottom