What's new

Sue Moore Auction / Fundraiser discussion thread for everything straight related!

Congrats to Kenhsv (B&B LE Straight), Ulricus (Custom Straight from France), and MrSmith (Custom Edson Straight) on picking up some mighty fine Custom straights and donating toward an extremely worthy cause. Congrats to each of you and to the B&B Sue Annual Fundraising Auction.

I hope each and every dollar raised goes toward a cure for this terrible disease that affects everyone. I have no doubt we all have somehow been affected by cancer in some way- A loved one, a best friend, an office buddy, etc. We've all at least known someone affected by this disease. I hope fundraisers such as this contribute to finding a permanent solution for our future friends and family. I donated, as I always do and will continue to support sites such as B&B that are taking a stand in an effort to find a cure.

Cheers to all of the Mods that put on a heck of an auction. And definitely a huge cheers to those of you that have experienced- through friends and family- this dreaded disease and defeated it. And last, but certainly not least, my heart goes out to all that have friends and family that have been taken by cancer. We do this with all of them on our minds and celebrate each and every one of their lives.

Well said!

I was very honored to be able to be in a position finally this year to donate to the cause. My mother is a breast cancer survivor (and so is my aunt) so this cause means very much to be. Thanks to the mods and all for all the effort!

Well said!

I was very honored to be able to be in a position finally this year to donate to the cause. My mother is a breast cancer survivor (and so is my aunt) so this cause means very much to be. Thanks to the mods and all for all the effort!

Thank you, Joe. I have 3 family members that are survivors and unfortunately, lost 2 in-law family members, most recently my Wife's 62 year old Father in June/2013 to cancer. He was way, way too young to go.

So like most folks on here, this,casue cause is very close to home.

Thanks for the comment and especially thanks for donating one of your stellar, beautiful, ginormous straights to the auction. I will definitely be getting one of those bad-boys soon. The fact you donated such a piece goes a long way in my book. I know you don't donate to gain customers, but again, that's how karma works.

So glad to hear your Mother is a survivor, mine is as well. Wish everyone could be so fortunate.

Dan

Top Bottom