What's new

Don't You Feel Sorry For The Unchosen?

I certainly do. Just think, those who have not been chosen by The Veg are going to have to go through life without seeing things through the same enlightened spirit that those who HAVE been chosen will see things. I feel so glad and so spiritual through having gone through the spirit of The Veg acceptance. Again, I feel sorry for the unchosen who have not experienced the spiritual awakening of The Veg.
cottontop

I have stated on here that I am one of the chosen but some days I'm not so sure. I swear, I perceive its' mystical powers slightly differently from one application to another. But I tried it out on SWMBO and although she didn't rave about it, she said it was "OK".

Ummmmmmmmmm…. I think I actually feel sorry for those who ARE chosen!!!! :lol:

And if not for them, certainly for their families!!!! :w00t: :thumbup:

I have stated on here that I am one of the chosen but some days I'm not so sure. I swear, I perceive its' mystical powers slightly differently from one application to another. But I tried it out on SWMBO and although she didn't rave about it, she said it was "OK".

This, except SWMBO was slightly less than enthusiastic.

I am happy for the Chosen as they can delight in their elixir, and like the Emperor enjoy their "new clothes". I don't pity the Unchosen though, they are like the small innocent child of that story and are able to recognize that which is obvious to many but said by few.

Last edited:
I am happy for the Chosen as they can delight in their elixir, and like the Emperor enjoy their "new clothes". I don't pity the Unchosen though, they are like the small innocent child of that story and are able to recognize that which is obvious to many but said by few.

:lol: A fabulous simile!

Don't feel sorry for me. Two hours after trying it for the first (and last) time, I have a new name for the Veg: headache spray.

I think I may be halfway between, in limbo; a bridge to both worlds. I seldom use it, since it's difficult to remove from it's radioactive containment vessel, but when I do I don't die, and small children do not run screaming. On the other hand , heavenly choirs do not welcome me, and I only see across the river to the Promised Land of fragrance bliss, but cannot cross. A lilting breeze of lilac wafts over, punctuated by the oh-so faint hint of lions urinating in Eden....

Top Bottom