What's new

RazoRock Kiyara Slant in Stock!

Can someone please post a picture of it? I can't find it on their website.

It has to be taken down when the allotment is sold out so it doesn't oversell. Joe is working on a different cart for the site so this doesn't happen (overselling). Several guys have posted pictures of their actual razors in the ItalianBarber threads in the vendor section.

I think a lot of us are missing out on these because of not being limited to 1-2 per person purchase. It would certainly be nice to have more available. It's a shame.

​How do I get on this list....................I have got to have a RR slant.
3 options:
  • Just wait until the final product is out with a larger stock available;
  • Buy it now at Ebay from a speculator at 2 to 5x the original price;
  • Spend your life refreshing the Italian Barber page every 5 seconds until a new batch of prototypes is out and be faster that your rivals!

I think a lot of us are missing out on these because of not being limited to 1-2 per person purchase. It would certainly be nice to have more available. It's a shame.
I think it's pretty fair, he's covering everyone with varying releases. I was lucky enough to get a DLC just by constantly watching the site. I would love one of these to compare the two but I am not sitting there watching Twitter and Facebook and IG for every clue as to when they will drop to get one. I'm pretty sure it's been like 6-10 at a time when released and guys in Asia and OZ have been lucky enough to play too

It has to be taken down when the allotment is sold out so it doesn't oversell. Joe is working on a different cart for the site so this doesn't happen (overselling). Several guys have posted pictures of their actual razors in the ItalianBarber threads in the vendor section.

Thank you kind sir. I had a look at the pictures, very nice!

Top Bottom