What's new

One year down. Thanks!

Well this is my second post of my second year here. Started with a DE which turned into a small collection. This is followed by a Weck Sextoblade and Buca GD. Now I have close to 20 straights. The latest problem is that some stones are finding my way to my house.
What started with a desire to get away from the pricey world of carts turned into a pricey world of wetshaving. I stood at the edge of the rabbit hole and you all have shoved me down deeper and deeper. You all turned what was a daily chore into an event that I not only enjoy but look forward to.
In this past year I have interacted with many great guys and some true gentlemen. I hope I'm not over stepping in considering some of you friends.

I wish to humbly say "Thanks"

What started with a desire to get away from the pricey world of carts turned into a pricey world of wetshaving.

You know I can relate. I have started DE shaving for one year and six months the best part about DE shaving is de full BBS I get with no razor burns. And shaving NEVER gets boring I love it so much, I cannot even believe people actually buy those stupid carts. I could only shave only three times with a fusion cart before it dulled out a DE lasts longer plus the results is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. So in my opinion this is all the money worth, you have to be like us in order to understand it.

Top Bottom