What's new

Hi, my name is Moez and I have a problem

jackgoldman123

Boring and predictable
"Too much ain't enough" - sign at the Lone Star Café

It is bad when you wake up at 130am only to find everything sold out at Barrister & Mann.

Yes. I make an order then I think to myself "I don't need any more shave gear now!"..... Then, with much joy and excitement, my order shows up...... And I make another order :lol:

I started DE shaving a few months ago and every free moment I have I am on this forum. I stalk the BST and have to restrain myself to not buy things. Anyone else have this issue?
HELL YEAH! I just posted it in an another topic, damn there are so many products I want to buy. I just have ordered my 3rd razor. My first one was a Merkur 34C HD, second one was a Fatip Piccollo and the third one will be a Roedter 1909. When I heard the Roedter 1909 is a very agressive opencomb razor I thought I NEED to shave with this razor. I'm even thinking about it to buy 500 PolSilver razors if they turn to be good.

Normally I don't care about products because currently I get a full BBS without any nicks, cuts or razorburns but these guys on this forum have a bad influence on me :lol: However I still try to keep everything at a minimum.

You're among enablers here! I find the bug comes and goes. I'll be content for a while but then decide I must try... something else! Welcome to B&B!

If you don't like buying unnecesary stuff just don't buy anything else.

After a week of regardless buying I decided to stick to the basics. No harm done so far, only spent money in inexpensive gear. I just don't want to feel ridicule by stocking stuff for more tha a life time.

Top Bottom