What's new

Pick a New DE For Me!

Here's the criteria:

Heavy. The heavier the better, but if it's a normal weight and you love it, by all means speak on it!

Nice-looking.

Last edited:
For heavy razors it's hard to go wrong with Above the Tie. All stainless, finely crafted, smooth shavers.

If you want to go vintage and normal weight, Gillette NEWs rate very highly. I get consistent great shaves from both of mine.

I'm loving my new ikon b1 slant. It's veryour heavy, and with a 4" handed it's perfect for shaving my head.

A little pricey but it is my new favorite razor.

You haven't shared a price range. The Above the Tie razor is absolutely excellent. I know that their sets can get rather pricey, as I have them myself but in all honesty you really only need one razor and not all of the extra plates.

I'd suggest the Kronos razor with the R2 plate.

All stainless steel
Nice and heavy
Built like a precision surgical tool
Money back guarantee
The closest shaves of your life that last well into the late evening
It'll last your lifetime and then your son's lifetime as well

You haven't shared a price range. The Above the Tie razor is absolutely excellent. I know that their sets can get rather pricey, as I have them myself but in all honesty you really only need one razor and not all of the extra plates.

I'd suggest the Kronos razor with the R2 plate.

All stainless steel
Nice and heavy
Built like a precision surgical tool
Money back guarantee
The closest shaves of your life that last well into the late evening
It'll last your lifetime and then your son's lifetime as well

+1 with the exception of choosing the plate best suited for you

If you get a subscription to Wet Shave Club, the first razor they send as a free gift is very nice. I use it almost exclusively

Top Bottom