What's new

Recommended Honing Service?

Greetings Badgers and Blades, i'm new to the forum and seeing as this is my first thread post i'm pretty excited to meet some fellow wet shavers :tongue_sm

I have 2 straights that are in need of some light honing and i unfortunately have no experience using wet stones, so if any of you gentleman (or ladies) can point me in the direction of somebody who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for their services i would greatly appreciate it. The 2 Razors in need of honing are a "Fully Warranted" Imperial straight ( 5/8, Hollow Ground, German blade) and a Dubl Duck Bresduck Satin Edge ( 9/16, Hollow Ground) both are in great condition and only need to be shrpened but if you need pictures please feel free to ask and i"ll get you squared away

You're welcome, mintyhippo, and welcome to B&B.

Just send Doc a private message, I'm sure he'll let you know. Let us know if you don't know how to send a message, someone will walk you through it.

Imarkow, thank you for the welcome, Its been a while since I was a forum member but I figured out how to send private messages. Just sent Bayamontate a message. I'm about to send doc one as well!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome to B&B, mintyhippo! The others have already given some great suggestions, which I see you are following up on. :thumbup1:

It always helps us when suggesting resources (people, stores, etc...) if we know where you are located. It's as simple as Settings -> Edit Profile, and you're done!

Top Bottom